Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this. Working for a number of UK Defence contracts, to assist with the operational management of risk related to people, information, assets, revenues and reputation and to ensure compliance with relevant security requirements, typically: National Government regulations, Contractual Obligations, company security and business continuity policy.
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire.
Application Deadline: 20 October 2018
What you’ll be doing
- Providing security advice and direction to Lines of Business within BT and external customers.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant security policies
- Assisting with compliance audits
- Contributing to the delivery of target improvements, productivity gains and cost efficiencies.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Must either hold or be able to achieve and maintain a minimum of SC security clearance
- Knowledge of MoD Security processes would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given
- Good working knowledge/experience of Microsoft office suite of applications
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels within BT and our Customer