Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this. This job matters to provide Service Design input for all new Complex Deals and Change notes in our GMA 800 contracts. The role is critical to ensure that we provide a correct design and costs into the bids to reduce risks.
Closing date for application: 13 October 2018
What you’ll be doing
- Collect all inputs around the service designs for new complex deals
- Pull together the Bid Input Template which identifies all BT and 3rd parties costs for new deals.
- To ensure the data being presented to SLT is accurate and risks are clearly identified.
- To work with the Product Line to ensure that the products used on new deals align with the Produce line strategy.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Understanding of security and associated product set
- Service design knowledge and the tools/techniques used
- Confident customer facing style, ability to design & deliver presentations
- Financial Acumen
- Proficient Excel skills
Why choose us?
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re happy to consider ways of working that will mean you can perform at your best. If you want to talk about working part-time or as a job share in this role, please apply and we’ll do our best to get the balance right.