Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this. Millions of people around the world rely on our products, networks and services to go about their daily lives and businesses. We’re a vital part of making sure progress happens and the world continues to evolve for the better. To continue improving, we need to provide an environment and platform that is safe and secure for our employees and customers. If you’re diligent, dedicated, and want to be part of a team that defends the very essence of communications, we’re providing the opportunity to truly be a force for good.
Application close: 20 October 2018
Held to account for:
Designing and/or implementing security solutions to budget, timeline and RFT measures.
- Establish customer requirements for new security solutions.
- Successfully design and/or implement security solutions for key strategic customers.
- Maximise Right-First-Time measures associated with design and implementation activities.
- Ensure designs/implementations adhere to BT & customer security policies where relevant.
- Implement ‘in-life’ customer change controls on existing infrastructure.
- Liaise with customer and BT delivery representatives, e.g. project managers, to ensure successful delivery.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Strong working knowledge of Security solutions across key vendor technologies such as Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, Juniper.
- Experience of working directly with large organisations on technical delivery projects.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Sound commercial acumen.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Any formal accreditations in Cisco, Bluecoat, Checkpoint, Juniper, F5 or similar technologies are highly desirable.